The re-furbished Centre offers a range of facilities to support many activities and events.
Neuadd Berian (the Main Hall)
The main hall offers sophisticated multi-media functions with a HD Projector, surround sound PA system with hearing loop and lighting for the stage. The stage can be removed if required.
The room is fitted with thick curtains and blinds, oak flooring and is very light and airy with great acoustics. Underfloor heating keeps the space comfortably warm even in the colder months.
It is a large rectangular shaped room that can accommodate up to a 100 seated in audience style.
Ystafell Meibion Owen (Garden Room)
A good sized meeting or activities room with access to a patio and the wider outdoor area. The bifold doors can be opened out fully to the patio space if needed.
The space is fitted with thick curtains and is kept comfortably warm with underfloor heating. This room has a beautiful locally carved hatch into the kitchen facilities for catering purposes.
Far reaching views of the hills beyond can be enjoyed from Ystafell Meibion Owen.
Ystafell Pentre Ifan (Upstairs Room)
A secluded space upstairs, ideal as a treatment room or for smaller meetings.
The kitchen has been updated to provide a modern and functional catering space. It is equipped with a commercial range cooker, large fridge, warming cupboard, main sink and smaller hand washing facilities and an efficient dishwasher. It is stocked with plenty of serviceable crockery and cutlery.
Room Hire Rates & Information
March 2020 onwards
FOR COMMERCIAL/CORPORATE HIRE CONTACT FOR RATES
|Neuadd Berian||Ystafell Meibion||Ystafell Pentre Ifan||Kitchen||Full use of Centre|
|Local Community (Hourly)||£8||£6||£5||£5||£20|
(2 hour minimum)
• To qualify for local rates, hirer must live within a 6 mile radius of Canolfan Llwynihiron Brynberian.
• Use of kitchen for teas/coffees included in room hire price. But provision of tea, coffee and milk are the responsibility of the hirer.
• Use of audio visual equipment is £10 per session. Please note, any damages to be reported and paid for. There will be an extra negotiable charge if help is needed to set up.
• Reduction may be offered for regular bookings, multiple days or activities deemed to be of benefit to the community (at the discretion of the Management Committee).
• Please note sessions as follows :
Morning 9am – 1pm.
Afternoon 1pm – 5pm.
Evening 5pm – 11pm.